Code of Conduct
This is a Code of Conduct for the SurabayaJS community. This is largely based on the Coding Train Code of Conduct and applies to all interactions here on Discord, YouTube, GitHub, Twitch, and Twitter.
- Be mindful of your language Any of the following behavior is unacceptable :
- Offensive comments related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, language, neuro-type, size, ability, class, religion, culture, subculture, political opinion, age, skill level, occupation, or background
- Threats of violence
- Deliberate intimidation
- Sexually explicit or violent material
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Stalking or following
- or any other kinds of harassment
- Use your best judgement. If it will possibly make others uncomfortable, do not post
- Be respectful. Disagreement is not an opportunity to attack someone else's thoughts or opinions. Although views may differ, remember to approach every situation with patience and care.
- Be considerate. Think about how your contribution will affect others in the community.
- Be open minded. Embrace new people and new ideas. Our community is continually evolving and we welcome positive change.
If any participants don't comply with the code of conduct, the participants will be warned by the community organizer. Participants that being asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the community organizer may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from all SurabayaJS spaces and identification of the participant as a harasser to other SurabayaJS members or the general public.
If you believe someone is violating the code of conduct, don't hesitate to report it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and a description of the incident, and we will get back to you ASAP.